Elevate Desktop Application The Elevate Desktop App brings essential collaboration tools together, so employees can send and receive chats and SMS messages, place and receive calls, share screens, start video calls and share files—all from one application. · Have the flexibility to use your desktop application to place and receive calls in two ways – either as a call controller for your associated desk phone, or as a softphone from your Mac® or PC. · One place to see the availability of coworkers, place a phone call, start team chat, send text messages, and a launch a video conference. · With the Elevate Desktop and Mobile Applications, you can take your contacts, files and conversations with you – wherever you are.
Elevate Mobile App This powerful application transforms your phone into an essential collaboration tool, making teamwork on-the-go easier than ever. See who is available, send and receive chats and text messages, place calls and see voicemails all from one application—anytime, anywhere. · Extend your business phone number and extension to your mobile phone, so you can place and receive calls on-the-go or even transfer calls from your desktop phone to your mobile device – seamlessly, without interruption. · Your full desktop chat and SMS history is synchronized with your mobile device so you can stay connected and continue conversations no matter where you are. · From your mobile device (Android®, IOS®) sync your contacts from popular third-party platforms (Office365®, G-Suite™ and more) to all your Elevate Apps
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing
Elevate includes Online Meeting, an easy-to use, reliable video collaboration tool.
· HD video conferencing eliminates unnecessary travel and empowers teams
with remote members to be more productive
· Screen sharing. The computer desktop can be shared with team members in
realtime, improving collaboration and speed of decision making
· Includes a conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings
· Screen annotation to drive more engagement from meeting attendees
File Sharing & Security File sync and share with backup for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
· The most current version of files from any device · Easy and secure file sharing · Integration with Windows file server, Exchange Email, Active Directory, Outlook, Office, and Office 365® · Full control over files, users, devices, and sharing activities